Commercial Construction Estimators
One of the Nation's Leading Commercial Builders is seeking an experienced Estimator to their team. The prospective candidate must be highly motivated and take challenges both professionally and personally.
- The candidate must possess Bachelor's degree in construction management, engineering, or associated field
- 3+ years of working knowledge in preconstruction and estimating for a general contractor
- Must have experience in bidding for ground-up commercial construction projects having minimum $5M project value.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Makes sure that all estimates, schedules, value engineering efforts, cost report planning and purchase planning efforts and documents are created with adherence to schedule and to the levels of quality and necessary.
- Keeps in touch with the Owner, Architect/Engineers and subcontractors to settle technical issues throughout design or pre-bid ? Submits engineering and cost data concerning project viability.
- Competitive basic salary
- Outstanding benefits package
- Quantity Takeoff Software
- PileGroup is an exclusive
- New construction against design
- Tekla formwork placing tools
- Powerful construction program