Estimate the new construction of residential building
Construction of residential building required following paper work before the start of actual construction. These steps are;
- Preparation of drawings as per requirements of consumers.
- Estimation of material cost, labor cost & contingencies.
- Approval of drawings & estimates from Client.
- Start of construction work either through contractor or labor hired on daily basis.
- Marking of plot boundaries.
ownload this excel sheet to make brief estimate for the projected new construction of residential building.
The sheet can be used for making calculation of the following items :-
Floor levels of residential buildings are higher than the natural ground level. Fill the area with soil up to floor levels and compact the soil. Now earth work of residential building is finished.
- Sand filling for foundation/basement
- P.C.C 1:5:10 mix for foundation , 40mm metal
- R.C.C 1:2:4 for Beam, sunshade, loft, roof, using tor steel rods
- Centering & Scaffolding Work using tor steel rods & mild steel Reinforcement Work
- Brick work in c.m. 1:5 in foundation with chamber bricks
- Brick work in c.m. 1:5 with chamber bricks for superstructure
- Quantity Takeoff Software
- PileGroup is an exclusive
- New construction against design
- Tekla formwork placing tools
- Powerful construction program