Civil Construction Project Manager
The company has a reputed name in catering to clients across the world and it welcomes candidates who believe in making something new out of ordinary things.
Position summary: The working of a project manager will be supervised by an executive management team and senior PM?s who are handling the distribution of assignments according to the objectives required to be reached, responsibilities and authorities
A Project Manager is an essential part of a team who will take care of every detail of a project with his knowledge and ability.
He works as a coordinator with the project team and ensures that the work goes according to the plan. He maintains a cordial communication with the corporate staff and is responsible for completing a project as per the scheduled time. Accuracy and punctuality are tow most important qualities a Project Manager must have.
Job Duties of a Construction Project Manager:
- Maintain a project schedule and budget.
- Develop a project schedule that should be met in future.
- Attend project meeting.
- Need to handle out of the project office periodically. Field visits are required for verifying scope, schedule and quality of a project.
- Monitor and review daily reports of works.
- Find out potential clients for the company.
- Analyze potential project.
- Coordinate with the estimating department.
Additional areas need to be checked: A Project manager must work closely with Business Development team to maintain a desired client network for the company. Here are few things that the company wants from you.
Plan correctly to retain the existing clients and retains the new clients.
If you possess these qualities and want to be someone among many, this post is for you. Apply online
Qualification and skills required for this post:
- Quantity Takeoff Software
- PileGroup is an exclusive
- New construction against design
- Tekla formwork placing tools
- Powerful construction program